The picture is from my digital test, my final one was taken by 4x5 Toko camera. Thanks to Lu & Mo for their help and support in my project!
See the attached picture to get an idea of the types of details I am looking for in my project.
1, Lu is a ceramic designer and a tea expert, the tea cup indicates her profession.
2, Computer - Lu & Mo met one another through the Internet.
3, Cuff links and engagement ring.
4, The bandage is from the wedding day when they were having their wedding pictures taken, Lu fell because of the shoes (7) and Lu ended up having a bandage on her knee during the reception.
5, The beautiful icing sugar flowers are from their wedding cake and were made by a friend of Lu's.
6, A wedding gift, exclusively handmade by one of Lu's bride's attendants at one of the most traditional ceramic factories in England.
7, The wedding shoes that caused Lu to fall on her wedding day, as mentioned above.
8, The wedding certificate.
9, On the card "A healthy rosemary plant growing by the kitchen door shows that a strong woman lives in the house."
10, The wedding card was drawn by me during the morning of their wedding day, because I was concentrating extremely hard I lost track of time and was late for the town hall registry ceremony - What a best friend!...
11, Mo is a network architect and loves electronic music, the symbol is for one of his favourite record labels.
In the above picture I have been revealing all the details on the pictures. What I really want to deliver is 'audiences are reading meaning into everything'. Decoding the symbols and transforming according to your own interpretations, I think that is the beauty of the picture. It is the beauty of love.
See the attached picture to get an idea of the types of details I am looking for in my project.
1, Lu is a ceramic designer and a tea expert, the tea cup indicates her profession.
2, Computer - Lu & Mo met one another through the Internet.
3, Cuff links and engagement ring.
4, The bandage is from the wedding day when they were having their wedding pictures taken, Lu fell because of the shoes (7) and Lu ended up having a bandage on her knee during the reception.
5, The beautiful icing sugar flowers are from their wedding cake and were made by a friend of Lu's.
6, A wedding gift, exclusively handmade by one of Lu's bride's attendants at one of the most traditional ceramic factories in England.
7, The wedding shoes that caused Lu to fall on her wedding day, as mentioned above.
8, The wedding certificate.
9, On the card "A healthy rosemary plant growing by the kitchen door shows that a strong woman lives in the house."
10, The wedding card was drawn by me during the morning of their wedding day, because I was concentrating extremely hard I lost track of time and was late for the town hall registry ceremony - What a best friend!...
11, Mo is a network architect and loves electronic music, the symbol is for one of his favourite record labels.
In the above picture I have been revealing all the details on the pictures. What I really want to deliver is 'audiences are reading meaning into everything'. Decoding the symbols and transforming according to your own interpretations, I think that is the beauty of the picture. It is the beauty of love.


I like this alot! Thank you for making it available for us to keep up with your work! Hugs from Jessica Harrison
ReplyDelete