I had a problem with my lens which I didn't know that. It wasted lots lots of films, time and other people's time.......... but I did meet the 10 pictures for the competition, which I'd like to submit!
I saw 11 pictures of Being in the lab this afternoon, but I'm still feeling so anxious. I even went to the Buddhist Center, which on my way to the lab, I was calm there, but I was trying so hard.
Before you do a project, you are feeling anxious, because you are thinking that you should do something. When you're doing a project, you're still feeling so anxious, because you are thinking whether I do a good job or not......... I wish I was not a photographer in my next life. BUT FOR THIS LIFE I AM A PHOTOGRAPHER! According to Buddhism - Everything is already there, everything has been achieved already. I'm going to continue the project BEING! (I don't think medication helps reducing anxious!)
2:10, Simon Amstell:'A bit of yoga, a bit of meditation but I'm still anxious!'
I love him recently, he really says what I'm feeling, what I am doing about life, but he is gay...
Can Bhudda find my bike?
ReplyDelete